top of page
Envision Conservatory for the
Under the tutelage of our Resident Fellow for Research Scholarship Mrs. Amanda Melkonian has tutored every year one Humanities Member since 2014. Every Year One student must complete a university level research essay.
Normally, the Year Ones would present their findings Humanities Fair, which is held at e CCA Learning Commons.
This year, they were asked to present remotely.
In alphabetical order, here are
the 2019-2020 Year One Research Essays.
1. "Gamification of Education: What works,
and what does "work even mean?" by Josh Charat-Collins
2. "How the survival of music theory prevails in
society? by Mohana Enugurthi
3. "What is Nudge Theory?" by Sarah Golts.
4. "The Economics of a Movement" by Richard Gomez
5. "Podcast's Place in a Dynamic Learning
Environment" by Andrew Gu
6. "Smart Scales: Can they be used to help the
growing epidemic of obesity?"
by Kaley Mafong
7. "The History of Electrocunvulsive Therapy"
by Giuletta Randell
8. "Altered Images of people: Visual Media and Body Image" by Lele Zhang
9. "Heart or Mind: An Ethical study of choosing family
on Medical Surrogates" by April Zuo
bottom of page